Friday, May 1, 2015

Welcome Frezja!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! I'm very proud to introduce you to our newest team member, Frezja, who lives in Italy! Her work is amazing and we're so happy she's joining us! You can check out her work on her blog, fiori di fantasia. Frezja will begin creating with us this coming Monday, May 4th. You're going to love what you see! ;)

Now, without further ado, here's our new teammie...


Hello all:) I am overjoyed to be part of this wonderful team:)
Thank you!!
My name is Kasia, but use nickname Frezja and I live in Italy.
I love to especially do the covers, album, book mark but also the card.
My style? First experimental and later save what remained
always with smile:)
My blog http://fioridifantasia.blogspot.it/ will tell all about my scrap journey.

Again, welcome aboard, Frezja! We're looking forward to lots of fun creating together!

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT