Sunday, June 16, 2013

Welcome Shuly!

I'd like to introduce our new DT member - Shuly! She comes to us with lots of crafty goodness and we are SO happy to have her join our team! She will begin creating with us in Challenge #8 that will go live tomorrow morning!

Without further ado, here she is... Her blog is Shuly cartes - check it out and leave her some love!


Hello! My name is Shuly.

I’m so excited to be part of Love To Scrap design team, it’s such a huge honour for me! I hope you’ll share some great times scrapping with us in the fabulous challenges coming up.
I’m a 41 year old married mom of 4 little girls aged 7, 5 and 2 years old, the last one is 3 month old. I live in a small village of south east France, in a region called Ardeche.
Life is often hectic at home with babies crying night and day (any magical solution to make them sleep the whole night through welcome by the way) but my husband is very supportive and I do get some time to scrap and knit.
I’m fairly new at card making. It takes me a couple of days to make a card, the most difficult part for me being paper matching. I’m addicted to dies, punches and stamps I just love to learn about how to use them and when I’m down, I find an excellent remedy is watching a video on stamp colouring or die use. I get my inspiration from all the amazing cards on the challenges. So I guess I can thank you all for helping me along!



Welcome aboard, Shuly! Again, we're very happy to have you on our team and we look forward to lots of fun crafting together!

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT

1 comment:

Cherished said...

Welcome to the Team!